Full Time + Permanent
£22,000.00 + Commission (OTE £28k)
To contribute towards the organisational objective of growth, profit and excellent customer service by converting large amounts of new warm leads into won orders.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be working in a team of Inbound Call staff.
To answer a high volume of inbound calls from new enquiries and to secure new business by converting the enquiries into won orders. This is a sales role with focus very much on winning new business.
You will be responsible for building an instant rapport and capturing all relevant information surrounding the enquiry including gaining commitment from the customer, recording new customer details in the CRM while paying particular attention to your responsibilities according to UK Data Protection regulations.
Accuracy when taking the enquiries is fundamental to the role and you will ensure that all leads passed to Operations are legible, well communicated and clear.
You will ensure that customers are quoted quickly and that all efforts are directed to closing sales at the earliest opportunity to ensure that your monthly conversion rate meets / exceeds 30% / a minimum of 2 wins per day.
You will be expected to conduct each call according to Company training standards and to ensure the highest level of customer service delivery.
Adhering to Company policies and procedures, will be essential to your daily conduct and you will be expected to liaise with the HR and Training Manager in order to upskill yourself as you see appropriate.
On a regular basis, you will liaise with the Buying Coach and Account Managers to ensure the reliable and expedient delivery of excellent customer service. You will be expected to escalate service issues according to policy.
- GCSE English & Mathematics
- Construction related certifications
- 2+ years of office/contact centre + customer service based employment
- Previous employment in a customer development and/or sales based role
- Wide geographical knowledge of the UK
- Knowledge of Plant / Powered Access and Tool Hire products + transportation of said services
- Broad understanding of UK Data Protection regulations Inc. GDPR
- To work to deadlines & KPIs To communicate effectively with customers at various levels across varying industries
- To be able to communicate team performance at a senior level
- To clearly communicate your performance , goals and objectives at one to one level with the Line Manager
- Certified achievements in: Sales training, Time management
- Previous use of: CRM, Generic MS Office software
We do that by taking responsibility. We solve your problem so you don’t have to. The equipment and supplies are part of the solution, but we know how to avoid problems as well as fix them. That’s why customers have been coming back to us for over a decade.
The equipment and supplies are part of the solution, but we know how to avoid problems as well as fix them. That’s why customers have been coming back to us for over a decade.
By actively maintaining a supplier network of over 9,000 UK delivery locations with access to over 5 million products, we make hundreds of same-day deliveries every week turning stressed Crisis and Emergency Support Managers and sceptical buyers with immediate operational needs into people who can rely on our delivery and focus on the emergency at hand.
Safety equipment, gas detection, confined space escape kits, imaging cameras. specialist services and skills. Nationwide Hire helps maintain Crisis Support momentum for every type of situation. Whatever the situation, we will keep your Crisis Support moving, we get it sorted.