Case Study – Corrigenda
Corrigenda is a specialist integrated facility service company, who manage several teams on a number of private and local authority contracted sites. They wanted to streamline their spend into a single supplier to help monitor spend, service attendance and reliability.
Why Nationwide Hire Ltd?
Initially relationships were formed by Nationwide Hire being able to provide services for all difﬁcult and unusual circumstances that arose, leading to the understanding and ease of having a set supplier for all requirements.
Due to extremely high service levels being constantly delivered, it was decided they wanted to pursue entering a contract for sole supplier for all Powered Access requirements, guaranteeing availability and reliability especially for reactive works. They needed set rates covering the core of their working area, with the conﬁdence and guarantee of a service contract that solidiﬁed our agreed SLAs, KPIs including timed deliveries/collections, key reporting and timely feedback.
Nationwide Hire committed to delivering success by:
- Making a service proposition with remarkable levels of delivery. Focusing on such areas as, delivery response, reporting on any breakdowns & response times, and committing to on time deliveries greater than 95%.
- Ensuring that best practice, compliance and legislation were high on the agenda.
- Streamlining and reporting on spend & requirements aiding focus for whole customer from start to ﬁnish on all works
We worked with Corrigenda to:
- Understand their frustrations at depot & site level.
- Find innovative and practical solutions to industry issues.
- Recommend practical actions to mitigate the risks and resolve the issues.
- Accelerate the success and growth and assist in venturing into new areas.
What We Did For Corrigenda
- Aligned ourselves with Corrigenda’s agenda providing knowledge and expertise to their teams.
- Provided quality data to ensure transparency via agreed KPIs, SLAs and regular performance meetings.
- Took responsibility for ensuring reliability, recommending best actions and practical solutions.
- Actively managed a supply chain of over 5 million products and 9000 delivery locations.
Our remit was to ensure effectiveness on all processes and deliver on any requirements from all departments and contracts, offering a bespoke solution that ticked all of the boxes.
What The Client Said
“Everything is going well in my eyes and I hear nothing but praise from all departments within Corrigenda.”
David Reed – Corrigenda, Procurement Manager