Case Study – Cloud FM
Cloud FM wanted to promote and demonstrate ‘that you can have visibility, control and cost savings without compromise, and that genuine improvement comes from a combination of the right technology and people.’ In order to achieve this, they would also need a supplier to support this and assist in reaching their goals to become a world-class facilities management company.
Why Nationwide Hire Ltd?
Cloud FM needed a single source UK-wide solution with guaranteed supply however challenging the request. They also wanted to ensure they had 24-7 supply, support and coverage. Cloud FM chose to enter into a Managed Service Contract with Nationwide Hire that committed each party to a long-term partnership with shared objectives.
Nationwide hire established four steps to delivering success by:
- Making a service proposition with remarkable levels of delivery. Focusing on such areas as; 4-6 hour same day delivery response, reporting on any breakdowns & response times, and committing to on time deliveries greater than 95%.
- Proposing true national rates that covered Limerick, Inverness and Jersey and all points in between.
- Ensuring that best practice, compliance and legislation were high on the agenda.
- Proposing improved operational processes to allow good decision making and enhance communication.
We worked with Cloud FM to:
- Understand their frustrations at depot level, in their maintenance departments and within finance.
- Find & innovative practical solutions to industry issues.
- Recommend practical actions to mitigate the risks and resolve the issues.
- Accelerate the success of the new enterprise.
What We Did For Cloud FM
- Aligned ourselves with Cloud FM’s agenda providing knowledge and expertise to their internal teams.
- Provided quality data to ensure transparency via agreed KPIs, SLAs and regular performance meetings.
- Uncovered hidden costs that impacted on proﬁtability.
- Took responsibility for ensuring reliability.
- Actively managed a supply chain of over 5 million products and 9000 delivery locations.
We established a true understanding for Cloud FM’s requirements from all departments and built bespoke reporting and solutions that ticked all of the boxes.
- Cloud FM are able to be completely transparent with their clients offering upfront hires rates for a high-level exceptional service.
- Cloud FM have complete access to a number of reports monitoring SLAs they set in place. NWH have also put systems in place to allow Cloud to link up via API, automating a lot of actions, however still keeping that personal touch.
What The Client Said
“Always a pleasant and professional experience when dealing with our supply chain partners over at Nationwide Hire. Becky and her team offer a high level of customer service and will always endeavour to help us out on ad-hoc tasks as best they can.
Happy to recommend them to others within the industry.”
Ross Hunt – Cloud FM, Field Operations Support Manager