You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information at any time and have the right to:
Be informed: Nationwide Hire will ensure you aware of how your information is collected, why it is processed and your rights to control it.
Access: You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us.
We do not charge a fee for a subject access request except for the cases where your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive as per the ICO guidelines.
Rectification: If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Erasure: In the following conditions, you may request that your data be erased:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed
- When you have withdrawn consent
- When you have objected to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing
- The data was unlawfully processed
- The personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation
- The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of information society services to a child
Restriction: If you are concerned about the accuracy of data held about you, or how that data is being used, you may request that processing is restricted whilst your concerns are being dealt with.
Data Portability: You may request your data to be sent to you in a machine readable format that you can share with other companies.
Objection: You may object to your data being processed at any time except where your data is processed for a task in the public interest or for official authority. You can object by calling 01329 234560 or emailing us.